Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'm Just a Wanna Be!!

I am not going to lie. I am a wanna be!  I've been a wanna be all my life. Sometimes it's good to be a wanna be and sometimes it's not so good. You know, like when you are in junior high school (yes, I'm showing my age because now it's called Middle School) and all the other girls are wearing make up or the latest fashion "styles" and you just need want to wear the exact same things because you wanna be just like them. Yeah, not such a good thing right.  A girl needs to be careful about who she chooses to be like and why. Sometimes I think the why is more important that the who.

But sometimes being a wanna be can be a good thing.

I am participating in a study where we are reading through the ENTIRE Bible in one year.  Not only are we reading through it, but we are reading through it in chronological order and we are posting about what we are learning.  I absolutely love it.  The study is lead by Wendy Pope and it is amazing. She provides a video for each day and then she shares what she has learned from that days readings. And guess what, she has done this for many years and STILL gets so much out of each reading.  You can still join Read Through the Word and enjoy this adventure with so many people!

So, what the heck does this have to do with my being a wanna be you ask. Well, I'll tell ya! One morning while I was getting ready for work I was watching one of Wendy's videos.  I usually listen to them on my way to work (they are usually about 15 min at the most so the timing is perfect) but that morning I was actually watching.  Lewis walked by and saw the video and said, "who's that, a Beth Wright wanna be?".  I laughed out loud at that statement. Yes, we may, sort of, slightly resemble each other- we have short brown hair, wear glasses sometimes (only when we really want to see something- like words on a page) and we both wear scarves sometimes (want to see something funny? Watch this video of Wendy and Melissa Taylor doing the Wendy wRap). But a Beth Wright wanna be, nah- more like I'm a Wendy Pope wanna be. Not that I want to look like her but I want to be like Wendy in my heart and in my life.  I want to be someone who loves to share the Word of God with others. I want to be a disciple for Christ in my words and my actions. There are so many different ways that I'm a Wendy Pope wanna be.

Guess what, she's not the only one I wanna be like.  Did you see where I mentioned Melissa Taylor earlier, now that girl is another woman I wanna be like.  Have you heard of Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies ministry- yep, that girl right there started the whole thing- why? Because she wanted to have a Bible study with other women of God and just didn't have the time to GO to Bible Study so what did she do? She started OBS! (BTW- we are studying an amazing book right now, Keep It Shut- we just started on Monday it's not too late to sign up). And her co-hort  Nicki Koziarz, well she's another that I'd love to be more like. She has a heart for Jesus that just won't stop.  And then there is Kristy Aiken-now that girl, she just oozes Jesus!  I've only met Kristy in person twice- but man on man is God doing some work through her!

So yes, I'm just a wanna be and proud of it!!!!


 

7 comments:

wendell barnes said...

cooleo blog you have here. say do you ever wanna make money off of this cause if so i have a tip: link to a lotta places cause if you do that then the more likely you are to be linked.

Itools Mobile Service said...

Nice Post.. kindly visit us @ Apple iPad Service Center in Chennai

คนสวย2019 said...

ฟิลเลอร์มีคุณลักษณะ



ยังไง





?
คุณลักษณะ



ของฟิลเลอร์ ช่วยสำหรับในการ







เก็บกัก



น้ำของชั้นผิวที่ได้รับการปรับปรุงแก้ไข









หน้าตอบ ร่องปน



ลึก ฟิลเลอร์จะช่วยเติมเต็มช่องว่างให้กับเซลล์ผิวหนัง หรือเพิ่มขนาด





ให้กับผิว เปรียบเทียบ





ได้กับการต่อว่า





ดสปริงให้กับผิว ให้ผิวยืดหยุ่น เต่งตึงกระชับชั้นผิวเรียบเท่ากัน



ลดริ้วรอยเฉา





หย่นย่อ





ทำให้บริเวณใบหน้า



มอง



เด็กลงอย่างเห็นได้ชัด





รวมถึง



การปรับรูปหน้า เติมเต็มรูปหน้าให้ได้ส่วนสัด





ได้รูปเพิ่มขึ้น



แล้วก็







จะเสื่อมสภาพ





ไปได้อย่างธรรมชาติ สำหรับหมอ



ผู้ชำนาญ







จะสามารถนำฟิลเลอร์ มาเติมเต็มได้ทุกส่วนของผิวฉีดฟิลเลอร์
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม

peter thakur said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given Xbox One X Giveaway

Ufa88kh said...

This is really useful and good news.
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
card games

demo pg slot said...

demo pg slot ทดลองเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ฟรี กับ พีจีสล็อต เว็บสล็อตอันดับ 1 ที่ผู้เล่นมากมายจากทั่วโลกให้การยอมรับ ว่าเป็นเว็บที่ดีที่สุดตลอดมา มาพร้อมโปรโมชั่นมากมายที่ขนมาให้

PGSLOT เว็บตรง said...

pgslot เว็บตรง ทุกเกมส์รวมอยู่ในสล็อตเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้แล้วทุกเกมส์ แม้ท่านกำลังหาเกมส์สล็อตแตกง่ายที่สุด หรือบ่อยมากที่สุด เล่นสล็อต PG ทุกแพลตฟอร์มได้ฟรี ไม่เสียค่าบริการ