Friday, January 1, 2016

My One Word 2016

Well, it's that time again.  Each year for the past five years I have chosen a word to focus on for the whole year.  My past words have been- disciplined, balance, focus, purpose and intentional. This year I've chosen (or rather I believe God has chosen for me) the word ENCOURAGE.

My goal is to do all I can to encourage others. How?  I'm not 100% sure yet but I do have one idea that I'm set on doing.  Send a hand written note to someone each week of the year.  Yep, that's right-52 hand written notes in 2016.  I'm praying that God will show me who I need to send those notes to- I trust He will. Just as I trust He will show me what else I can do in 2016 to be an encouragement to others.


4 comments:

Fernandina Alves said...

PORTUGUESE DO NOT LIKE BLACKS! DON'T VISIT OR SPEND MONEY IN PORTUGUESE BUSINESSES!
===================================================================================

PORTUGAL IS A HIGHLY RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY!

DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE,
OR DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTUGAL!!!

PORTUGAL = RACISM 100%

VISIT THESE SITES TO BE INFORMED ABOUT RACIST PORTUGUESE:

http://portugalisaracistcountry.blogspot.ca/

http://portugalisxenophobic.blogspot.ca

Cherry joe said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. Quality Shop Store

Unknown said...

Their are many bloggers but few have stories that need to be shared on e magazine

Mirza Hasseb said...

New Punjabi movies