Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday-Uncluttering my Desk




Oh my goodness! Did I ever need to do this tackle.


Junk just seems to multiply on my desk. Then it seems to multiply everywhere.


Honestly, once my desk gets to this point I just sort of give up on everything else. Pitiful isn't it.



Well, today I just couldn't take it any longer. I took everything off of the desk, piled it on the floor and then started sorting. I had a trash pile, a file pile, a pay bills pile and a this goes in another room pile.


Here is the after picture. So much nicer! The notebook that you see open on the desk is my Home Management Binder. I decided it was ok to have that out- so maybe I'll actually start using it!!! hee hee!!


Want to see what other great things people are accomplishing? Head on over to 5 Minutes for Moms to see other Tackle it Tuesday posts!






2 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

You go girl! Great tackle! :D

I'm tackling My Bucket List and a great giveaway. Pop on over to check it out: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/search/label/bucket%20list

Today's Bucket List item was Kiss the Most Beautiful Girl in the World!

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! I love your office.