Thursday, June 5, 2008

Consistently Inconsistent

Well, I am nothing if not consistently inconsistent! I've been terrible about posting for the last few months and I'm not really sure why- but I have promised myself that I'm going to do better.

I've made lots of promises to myself lately- and guess what- I've been consistently inconsistent about keeping those promises.

the other day I was looking back through some of my older posts and I found this one where I had created some goals for myself (personal and spiritual) and this one where I created my 10 Commandments for Blogging.

So- guess what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna go back through both of those posts and do some tweaking and re-post and do my best to stick to them! I've been doing some praying about it (God and I had a talk on my way back from Tar-Chez this morning) and I really want to be able to make these changes!!!

So- here's to being consistently consistent!!!




1 comment:

Christine said...

ugh, I feel your pain. i have been the same way and I always resolve to post more often and then I write a mea culpa post like yours every few months. I don't have any advice except that you're not alone, girl!