Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Promise I'm Not on Red Bull


I swear I have not been drinking a case of Red Bull. But for some reason I am bouncing off the walls today. I just finished scrubbing my bathroom and I'm ready to tackle the other two. heck, I even washed the baseboards and scrubbed the floor by hand. My goodness, what's come over me???!!??

I honestly don't know what's going on! but I'm not really complaining. Now if at bed time today I am still feeling this way, I may complain. But right now it's great.

Could it possibly be the fact that I've taken myself off of my "meds"? Maybe, who knows. I do know that taking the Cymbalta was making be very sleepy during the day-even though I was taking it at night. But I've stopped taking that and the Wellbutrin. I just didn't like the way they were making me feel. I was tired but jittery at the same time. I was tired of my hands shaking all of the time. I felt like a "druggy".

I did some praying and then read an article in the newest Weight Watchers magazine and decided to try some vitamins instead of the prescription meds. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully my family (especially the boys) won't bear the brunt of the change. I don't want to start snapping their heads off (again). And hopefully the vitamins will be able to help curb the anxiety that I feel when certain people are around.

So, I guess that's really all I wanted to write about. I need to go and finish cleaning now. Wait, send me your address, I'll look it up on Mapquest and maybe I'll head your way and clean your bathrooms (oh wait, what in the world did I just say???)

2 comments:

Brea said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Beth! I hope that the vitamins do the trick!

Unknown said...

Yeah--come on up to my house!!!

I'm glad that you've made a change. I think that if you focus on your relationship with God, you won't have to worry about being as snippy (it hasn't cured me, but I think it has helped)--out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.