Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tales from the Scales Week 7

Gosh, has it been 7 weeks already- yikes-that's not good for me! The scale is slow to move, moves in the wrong direction or doesn't move at all. This week-it didn't move at all.

I guess that's better than moving up!

I've added some kick butt workouts (Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser) and I'm telling you I can feel a difference in my legs and abs- they are getting more toned!! Love it!!

This weekend DH and I are heading to the mountains for a little get away and I know eating won't be real good- but the positive thing is he's trying to lose weight too so we'll be watching what we eat/drink together! That sure makes it easier!!

Check out Tales from the Scales to see how others are doing!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Try splitting meals with your hubby. Dh and I do this quite frequently. Restaurant portions are just too big!
Have fun on your weekend!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

It's so much easier when hubby is doing it, too. Of course mine lost 100 pounds in the time I've only lost 15 or so. So that sucks. ;-) Way to maintain and have a great time in the mountains. We just had a mountain getaway and are going to Texas for a couple weeks so that will be challenging, too.

Mom said...

It is great to lose with someone you love! I wish my hubby would stand with me instead of making pans of brownies!!