Thursday, November 8, 2007

Over the river and through the woods!

Dh and I are heading out Friday afternoon for a nice weekend away in the mountains! We've been taking trips like this for a while now. One year he completely surprised me by having my parents come and take care of the kiddos and we just went out to dinne, to a movie and then to a local hotel. Then the next year he surprised me and we had a weekend at a bed and breakfast. After that he said I had to plan the get-a-ways!


Then for our 15th anniversary he really surprised me and planned a trip to Vegas!! I had no clue!! I mean seriously no clue. Well, I did find out two days before leaving that we were going on a trip and that we were flying and he told me what the weather would be like and that I'd need some dressy clothes and some casual clothes! I didn't know where we were going until we changed planes in Houston!


Mostly though we just rent a cabin in the mountains- one with a hot tub and a view! It's just really nice to spend the time alone and reconnect!!


So, I'll check in on Monday after a wonderful weekend here:

Catch ya on the flip side!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place for a little R&R. Have a wonderful time!