Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall Into Reading



Well, it's that time again! I missed Katrina's Spring reading thingy that she did but I'm ready for this one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read. DH laughs at me because I will finish a book and as soon as I set that one down I pick up another one! I'm going to list my reading wish list here. I'm sure I'll end up reading others and I'll add them later but these are my "must reads" this Fall.

Non-Fiction

The Power of a Praying Parent- Stormie Omartian

The Power of a Praying Wife- Stormie Omartian

Confessions of a Prayer Wimp

The Gift of Dyslexia- Ronald Davis

Fiction

The Skirt Man - Shelly Reuben

Wrapped in Rain - Charles Martin

Between Georgia- Joshilyn Jackson

Plain Truth- Jodi Picoult (I had Keeping Faith here but I stopped reading it because I was very turned off by her topic)

Forty to Life- Dave Jackson

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Decked Out- Neta Jackson

Want to see what others are reading? Check out Fall Into Reading at Callapidder Days!

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks good, Beth! I'm reading a Jodi Picoult book too (Plain Truth) and just started last night. I also really liked The Power of a Praying Parent when I went through it a couple years ago -- I probably need to go back and re-read some of it. Thanks for joining Fall into Reading!

Deena Peterson said...

You will LOVE Wrapped In Rain! Charles Martin is one of my favorite authors:-)