Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tales from the Scales - Week 1

Well, I decided to keep my weigh in day on Friday so this is from last Friday. I weighed 134.8 so that's down 1.2. Better than a gain! Slow and steady wins the race right?

But let me tell you Saturday, Sunday and Monday I ate like it was going out of style! I don't know what happened other than TOM arriving. Cravings galore! It was terrible. I went to homecoming at the church I grew up in and then to a wedding shower and I just couldn't stop myself from eating. This Satruday I have a wedding to go to and I will not allow myself to over indulge like that again!

Exercise hasn't been so great this week either. I went back on my Cymbalta (Felt like I was wicked witch of the west without it) and it just makes me so tired for that first week. Hopefully I'll be ready to rock and roll in the next few days!!

Want to check in on other participants! Get yourself on over to Tales from the Scale and see the page ful of Losers!! Yeah, and it's a good thing!!!

3 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

Congrats on the loss. I would never call 1.2 pounds a slow loss.

A few days out of control is ok, just jump back into the game plan. I'm rooting for you!

Brea said...

Hey Beth! Congrats on the loss! I know you mentioned before that you thought that the medicine might have contributed to some weight gain. Have you ever thought about switching meds? I take Wellbutrin XL and it ROCKS! :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hooray for losing! Hang in there with the meds and hopefully next week will be better.
Path to Health