Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Planning 8/18


ok, wait- don't faint Laura (that's my SIL who used to read my blog to find menu ideas-maybe she'll come back now!) I really am posting an actual menu!
The boys start back to school this week and baseball practice starts up next week so it's time to get it in gear and get some planning done!
So- here goes:
Monday- grilled pork chops marinaded in Soy Sauce and Lemon Juice, salad, and green beans.
Tuesday- hot dogs (ff for me), leftover mac-n-cheese
Wednesday- spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
Thursday- grilled bruschetta chicken, new potatoes, field peas
Friday- grilled hamburgers, fries (sweet potato fries for me) and corn
So that's it-pretty simple- I really need to get on Laura's (not my sil but another one) and get some new ideas!! You can go there too and find tons of recipes and food ideas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh your recipes look good. Great menu! :)

Yes, I've been a 'runner' all my life. Jogger. At times more than others, but it's an old friend.

Best to you on your 5K. That's the way to start. I did 5Ks for a while, then 10Ks and finally went for my Marathon Goal and achieved it in '06. Then in '07 I ran my first Half-Marathon - afterwards. That was 'easier.'

All things relevant! ;)
best to you - you can do it!