Friday, June 13, 2008

Fireproof:Never Leave Your Partner Behind

fireproofbanner

Oh my goodness. I had not even heard of this movie until I was reading some posts over at the new blog- All Access- which by the way is AWESOME!!! Two of my favorite bloggers post over there- Big Mama and Boo Mama- with names like that you know they're gonna be writing some great posts!!

So anyway- I read this post- Fireproof is H-O-T- and knew I had to jump right over and watch the trailer for the movie. I LOVED Facing the Giants and so I figured this new movie has to be good. Oh my goodness gracious- I cried just watching the trailer. I don't know how I'm going to make it through watching the entire movie.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait until Sept. 28 to watch the movie- unless I get lucky and find a preview screening somewhere near here.

Please- check this movie out- I'm sure it will be a blessing to all who see it!




3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hmm... I hadn't heard of this one. Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

Family Life with Dennis Rainey, which I podcast, did a whole series on this film a while back. It does sound good.

Michele said...

They have a fireproof blog.

http://www.fireproofthemovie.blogspot.com/

You could check there for a special screening. My husband is a fireman and we are going to one on July 24th. I can't wait!