Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Planning Monday 2/11

It's that time again! Time to post my menu for the week. But first I wanted to say that I finally made the Tamale Pie this week and it was fantastic! I think it would be just as good without the meat and more corn and beans! Also, I did use Jiffy Cornbread mix so that made it a little sweeter! It was delish!!

The Dorito chicken was a FLOP- won't be making that particular recipe again!

So here's the plan for this week- lots of pasta for my sporties!

Monday- Spaghetti for the kiddos, WW meal for the adults

Tuesday-Spaghetti for the kiddos, WW meal for the adults

Wednesday- Chicken Enchiladas, refried beans, mexican corn

Thursday- breakfast for dinner

Friday- Garlic pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, green beans

Head on over to Laura's site and more menus!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I've been wanted to try that tamale recipe forever. Thanks for the nudge! Your menu looks delicious-have a great week! (And best of luck with WW!)