Friday, February 22, 2008

Greenville, SC area church

If you live in SC and you’re looking at churches in Greenville SC area perhaps Westminster Presbyterian Church would be a good fit for you and your family? Looking at the information provided on their website, Westminster appears to be a church that provides opportunities for all people. Do you enjoy music? Do you have young children or youth that you’d like to get involved with other Christians? Are you looking for a Christian atmosphere for a preschool or day school for your younger children? Then Westminster Presbyterian may be the place for you. Want to get a feel for what worship is like at WPC? You can view and/or listen to sermons by Pastor Ludwig L. Weaver, Jr.

Go ahead and check them out, or find another church in your area to attend- we’ve all heard there is strength in numbers-why not draw your strength from other Christians!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you live in G'ville Beth? Okay, now I'm trying to remember what you've told me....

Some of our best friends live in G'ville--and I've indirectly blogged both! One is the family we go with to HHI every year; the other is the one who gave me the recipe for the bacon cups I posted for Snackalicious.

BTW...did I talk too much in my last email???

:)