Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tales from the Scales - Week 5





Well another week gone and the scale is still not looking good. I was up 1.3 pounds. But TOM hit with a vengence and that's really all I have to say about it. I really am working hard at trying to make better choices and getting my water in. I really need to start counting my points again and journaling. I KNOW that will help!


I WILL see a decrease next week dang it!! LOL


Oh, and to answer Beth F.'s question. If I could choose anything to have the same nutritional value at Broccoli I'd choose

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sounds like you've got great goals. hang in there, next week will be better.
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

yummy! Peanut and chocolate! GREAT CHOICE!

Anonymous said...

peanut *butter*