Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday


Well, this past week I decided to go ahead and tackle painting the half bath downstairs. Our whole house is painted Antique White (a.k.a. light oatmeal color). DH loved it- he's a neutral kind of guy but I like some color so I'm repainting all of the bathrooms. He doesn't know it yet but the laundry room is next and maybe I'll even get daring and do the kitchen and a main accent wall in the living room. But for now- here's what I tackled!

(Sorry- I can't figure out how to put the pictures side by side so you'll have to scroll down)



BEFORE







AFTERa bit brighter and more cheerful!!



Go check out more Tackles on 5 Minutes for Mom!

8 comments:

Karen said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL color!!!! Great job. Bathrooms are no fun to paint with all of those non-movable objects!!

Jenny said...

I love the yellow! So happy!! And what a great tackle...I would croak if I had to paint. I am so picky about it that I end up driving myself nuts! lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's bright! Looks great.

Deb said...

Very pretty! Our whole house was painted white when we moved in - so far after 3 years all we've managed to paint are the girls' bedrooms and the basement. I love seeing rooms with color! :)

The Blakes said...

I LOVE that color! Your painting job looks so professional! Great job!

http://theblakesthailand.blogspot.com/2007/08/tackle-it-tuesday.html

Anonymous said...

Love the color!!! What's it called? I may just have to paint something in my house with that color! :)

Donetta said...

Oh that is so beautiful. The life is vibrant! Well Done.

Anonymous said...

That's a great color. Perfect for a bathroom. Nice job!