Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Wonders never cease! I decided to "try" to make a menu for the week. I'm so tired of never knowing what I'm going to make for dinner until it's actually time for dinner! So here goes:


TUESDAY - Manwiches for the boys- I'm having dinner with my friend Shelly and then we are going to our local library for a book signing to meet MaryBeth Whalen of Proverbs 31. Can't wait-she's written two great fiction books- The Mailbox and She Makes It Look Easy.

WEDNESDAY- leftovers (time for Mustgos! Everything MUST GO)

THURSDAY- Wings on the grill and pasta salad

FRIDAY- subway or chick fil a. Our college kid (the ball player living with us this summer, not my actual kid) has a double header so we'll grab something between games.

SATURDAY- DATE NIGHT! DH and I are heading to Ruth Chris for dinner and maybe a movie. The boys will order pizza.

Now, to see if I actually stick to the menu! Already have several ideas for next week!

Check out lots of other menus or at Organizing Junkie. I get tons of ideas from other people that post.

No comments: