Saturday, April 10, 2010

You Capture- Comfort

Photobucket



This is my first time participating in You Capture. I've seen it on Beth's blog many times and I've thought about how much fun it would be to post but I just never have.

For some reason this week's "assignment"-Beth uses that title in her description of what exactly You Capture is all about-Comfort, really called out to me.

So, here are my pictures of Comfort.

No explanation needed here!

It's not the rock that bring me comfort but the words on it! This rock is a reflection/thank you gift from a women's retreat I helped plan and lead this past August!

I LOVE spending time on our front porch swing! Especially in the early mornings or late evenings!



By the way- this weeks You Capture was hosted by Keli over at Kidnapped By Suburbia. Next week it will be back on Beth's Blog.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Mrs. Glenda said...

I love porch swings...too bad we don't have a porch!!! Love ya!!!!!