Saturday, November 1, 2008

My own NaBloPoMo

Well, I totally missed that October was National Blog Posting Month. Which is really not all that surprising considering I have been behind in almost everything lately. Why not be a whole month late for this exciting challenge.

So, I've decided that I'm going to make November my own NaBloPoMo. It is my intention to write a post everyday for the month of November. I'll go ahead and say upfront that the posts may be short on some days but there will be posts never the less.

Experts say that it takes at least 30 days for something to become a habit. Let's see if it works for me!

Anyone want to join me in the challenge and agree to write a post everyday for the month of November? Come on, don't make me do this alone!

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hi Beth~ I, too, am SO behind... I'm just now catching up on your blog from 2 weeks ago!!! So, more power to you in writing a post every day... I'll have a lot to look forward to when I can come back for a longer visit. Won't the world slow down a bit?????

Christine said...

I had to laugh when I visited here after your nablopomo proclamation and it was like three days old... Cause I'm in the same boat...nary a post from me in a week. But hey, when I start getting paid to blog maybe I'll make it priority, right?