Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday-adding icon to iPhone home screen


Good Golly Miss Molly- I'm actually posting something on here! Whew- I can't believe I've been so slack lately. Lots and lots to talk about- but for now I'll just give my little tip for the day for Works for Me Wednesday-


If you have an iPhone and can take a second away from playing with it applying it's extreme functionality, you might want to add an icon from the Internet to your home screen. Here's how to do it:


It's really quite simple- actually most of you probably already know how to do it-but here goes:


click on safari and go to the website that you want to use- then click on the nifty little + symbol on the bottom of your screen, then you can choose to add it as a bookmark, add it to your Home Screen or mail the link to someone.


It's that simple- and if you want to change the name of the icon- simply type in the new name!


Now, if you want to REMOVE an icon that you've added- that's easy as well. Simply press and hold the icon- all of the icons on the Home Screen will start wiggling. Then just click the "x" and you can delete it. now I just need to figure out how to delete ones that I don't use that where on there when I got the phone. A little research and I'm sure I can figure it out!


Head on over to Shannon's site and find tons more Works for Me Wednesday ideas!!!









No comments: