Thursday, March 27, 2008

Meet Stickman-Kettering U



I don't know about any of you, but when I went to college (the first time, the second time and maybe even the third time) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I studied psychology and then worked in the field for about a month. Then I studied Accounting and I worked in the field for about, well one TAX SEASON!! I sure wish I had been able to get a "feel" for the field of work before I finished school.

At Kettering U you can do just that. They offer real co-ops for freshman that places you actually in the field that you are studying. What?? You can actually get some experience in the field before you get a job there?? That’s right.

Deciding what college to attend is a huge decision. Take some time and check out Kettering U. Gosh even US News and World Report has ranked Kettering University as one of US News Best Colleges saying it's "the #1 University in the nation for Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering" in its annual "America's Best Colleges Guide for 2008". If mechanical engineering is your choice, they have it. How about biochemistry or business. Yep, they’ve got those choices as well.

Watch this cute episode of Stickman talking about Kettering U. It will give you a little insight into what Kettering U has to offer.










No comments: