Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I signed up for Pay Per Post!

Get paid to post on my own blog! You’re kidding right? That’s what I thought anyway. I had heard about Pay Per Post but I’d never really looked into it until I was reading my friend Amy's blog the other day and saw that she had actually made money using Pay Per Post!

Stop for a moment so you can hear the bells and whistles going off in my head. Do you see the light bulb flashing!! Well, that is exactly what happened, I swear I really heard and saw them! I went right to the PPP website and looked around. Seemed pretty legit.

I’ll be honest I was a bit skeptical but thought I’d go a head and give it a try. Why so skeptical you ask? We’ll I’ve been looking for a way to earn some extra income but wanted to be able to do it here from home so I’d be here for my kiddos. I had been burned on a few “get paid to do this” or “make money with each ad you post” Little did I know that meant setting up an account so I could get other suckers people to pay ME to send them an e-mail telling them to set up an account to get others to pay them, etc etc. Not my cup of tea- and believe me I e-mailed that person right back and told her I felt I’d been scammed. Wonder how many of those types of e-mails she gets in a day? I wonder if she even cares!

So fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! I did some research, plus I really trust Amy so I bit the bullet and signed up for Pay Per Post. I am so glad that I did! I’m so excited about the possibility of earning a little extra cash for the household budget. I get to write about specific things on my blog and I get to make lots of new friends on the payperpost blog/forums! Not to mention I can make a little money! What could be better! So, sit back and enjoy the ride- I’m gonna be postin’ about all kinds of stuff interesting information now.







1 comment:

Amy Bennett said...

You are going to love it, I know it! Good luck and let me know how you like it after a few posts.